When we build a customized taxi dispatch system, we always need to worry about if the software service providers and developers trustworthy to stabilize the whole taxi dispatch system. As a taxi dispatch app contains millions of rides everyday, the system must be stable to support all the trips. The following are steps for you to ensure if a software provider can be trust.
- ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS: Apart from checking out the reviews and carrying out diligent background checks, another step that can be taken in this regard is to ask and consult others for recommendations. The more recommendations you are able to get, the more reliable your software service company is. Also, on the other hand, if you find it extremely difficult to get even a single recommendation, then you need to step back a bit.
- COMMUNICATE PROPERLY: It is often said that it takes two to tango and nowhere is this truer than in the world of business. Always remember that there are two sides to every deal and business transaction so before you end up blaming the software developer, ensure that you have done your own part of the deal. Communicate your needs, ideas and specific desires to the developer using the clearest language possible. The basis for misunderstanding in a vast majority of business disputes is nothing but a lack of good communication. Many people assume too much and at the end of the day, when they do not get the results and outcome that they do desire so much or expect, they end up piling all the blame on the software service company. In order to ensure things do not degenerate to this level at all, you should discuss exhaustively over and over with the other side and clarify your objectives. During such discussions, ask questions to understand the mindset of the other party and also provide answers to the questions and queries that they also have for you. Sorting out all these issues during encounters go a long way in assisting in clearing all future obstacles.
- COMMEND GOOD JOB: Even though this is important, so many people overlook it and pay little attention to this practice. In a case where the software service provider does an excellent job, ensure that you commend him or her, give those positive feedbacks, it creates a loop that gingers the professionals to do even more.
- INSIST ON CONSTANT FEEDBACKS: One cardinal rule in business is never assume or take anything for granted. Demand for and ensure you are given regular feedbacks. The essence of this demand is to keep a tab on progress of the work done and also to be able to point out swiftly any error or mistake that has been made in the progress of the work. That way, there is no accumulation of issues and errors that can jeopardize the entire plan.
Getting feedbacks from the taxi dispatch software service developers on a steady basis is an exciting way of monitoring work done and instructing changes to made and this is done on time. If the project will take seven days for example, it is very reasonable to ask for daily feedbacks. Now, to get feedbacks is one thing but to actually check them and provide counter feedbacks to the other party like the taxi dispatcher is the main thing. By the time this back and forth is maintained in the course of the business, the results that are desired will be the main deal.
- PAY AS AGREED: Payment can cause arguments and even stall the entire taxi dispatch system if you do not stick to your end of the agreement. Kindly ensure that your software service developer is paid as agreed for the services rendered. This will not only reinforce respect for both sides, it will also ensure that the project is proceeding without any hitches. Once again, take time to discuss very well in detail before reaching any conclusion on what is to be paid. The essence of this is to prevent any form of dispute or disagreement later on. Disputes can totally halt progress and even lead to a breakdown in human relationships and that is why it is super necessary to stick to all the agreements that have been carefully outlined.
Please also check our article：How to create an app like uber?